Monday, July 24, 2006

 

Radio Me: Reggie Prim featured on KFAI: Fresh Air Radio 90.3

You know, sometimes you've just got to toot your own horn. And today is one of those days. I can't say I don't feel like a supreme egotist telling you all this, but I think I like doing radio interviews. Today, I was featured on KFAI: Fresh Air Radio in Minneapolis as a guest on Health Notes. The host Kinshasha invited me for the second time to talk about art and community and my trip to Kenya. Also, in the first hour she featured my friend and fellow community worker Sondra Hollinger Samuels, who I am working with at The PEACE Foundation. The PEACE Foundation, on whose board I serve, is dedicated to addressing violence in North Minneapolis, through vigils, interventions, community arts projects, block parties, art crawls and anything else we can come up with can help to strengthen this beset but vital majority Black community. So, check it out at the link below. Do it this week because after that it's history.

Health Notes on Fresh Air Radio 90.3

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?